Monday, September 13, 2010

New kitchen!

Some before and after shots from our recent kitchen remodel. Jim and his friend Chase painted the kitchen last week before my dad and mom flew in from Salt Lake City. My dad and Jim laid the tile for the floor and the backsplash. The only before shots I have of our kitchen were during our walk-through before buying the house.

The picture below is before.

And these are from the other side of the kitchen.


I love my new kitchen. Can't wait to get cooking :)

Thanks dad! Thanks Jim!! Thanks mom!!!

Oh and here's a close up of the backsplash... It has 3 different colors of glass tile and two different types of stone.

I've been blessed with a father that is handy and doesn't mind spending his vacation working his butt off and a husband willing to learn and help my dad with everything he needed. I'm a lucky girl!

2 comments: